Monday, August 13, 2018

What Am I Watching?

I've always loved watching TV shows, movies, game shows, stuff like that. I'm the girl who can sit down to just "watch a show while I eat lunch" and still be there at supper time! Ha! So, today I'm sharing what shows I love to watch.

Netflix Shows:

1) Gilmore Girls. I'm not really sure why it took me so long to realize the awesomeness that is this show?? I've just finished season one and I am in love. I love Lorelai's snarky, sarcastic, witty personality. I'm just desperately waiting for Lorelai and Luke to FINALLY get together already! Someone please tell me they eventually end up together?!



2) The Office. This one took me longer to get into but once I did I loved it. It's absolutely hilarious and I just can't get enough of it. My favorite characters are Jim & Pam. I also love Michael, I love Andy, I love Angela, I love Stanley, and I love Dwight. Kelly gets on my nerves, and I can't STAND Phyllis. The rest of them are okay. My favorite episode is probably "The Injury."



3) The Flash and Arrow. I've always loved superhero shows and I've always secretly wished I was an actress and could play Lois Lane or Iris West or Diana Prince/Wonder Woman. I'm a huge scaredy cat, though. Once I see something that creeps me out, it's a loooonngggg time before I can forget it. I BEGGED my Dad to take me to see The Dark Knight when I was in 4th grade and I was terrified for weeks haha. Heath Ledger did a killer job (no pun intended) as the Joker and I was scarred for life (I legit still REFUSE to watch that movie. I hate it. haha. I've seen all the Batman movies except for that one.) So, I tried out Flash and I can handle it. It's not too scary/gory for me and I just absolutely love this show. Dad and I watch this show together every week. I love the characters and the show is just so interesting and exciting for me. I can also handle Arrow and love it as well. It took longer for me to get into Arrow (I was addicted to Flash from episode one and caught up on the first three seasons in literally a month and was ready to watch season four when it came on TV). I'm not caught up on Arrow yet but I'm watching it on Netflix and slowly but surely I'm catching up. I tried out Gotham and could. not. handle it. Haha. It was way too dark for me and I just couldn't handle it. I'm not exactly sure what exactly it is that creeps me out and decides for me what shows I can and cannot handle, but I find out quickly if a show is gonna be something I can handle. Haha.



4) Little House on the Prairie. My mom, my sister, and myself have started watching this show together. We rent them from the library one season at a time and watch them whenever we have time. It's funny and has so much humor in it, and the characters are precious. I love that it is a clean show that our family can all watch together.



5) Hallmark Movies. I'm one of those girls who can watch Hallmark Christmas movies year round. Mom & I watched one the other day that was called Christmas Homecoming. It was about a military widow who has kind lost the "Christmas spirit." She meets another handsome soldier and they fall in love and it's just one of my favorites. I also love the one starring Candace Cameron Bure where she plays a doctor from a big city who doesn't get the fellowship she had her heart set on, so she moves to a super small town in Alaska and falls in love with the town, Christmas, and the handsome town handy-man. My all-time favorite Hallmark Christmas movie though is Christmas in Conway. It's such a precious movie, but def a tear jerker. It's about a woman who has a terminal disease but her husband builds a ferris wheel for her in their backyard just in time for Christmas. It's my absolute favorite!





What are your favorite shows/movies to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment