Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Disney Cruise: Day 2 {Day at Sea}

Today was a day at sea and we kind of just chilled because we were kind of worn out from the day full of traveling/go-go-go busy day on Sunday. I woke up around 10:30 (totally did NOT mean to sleep that late, though haha!) and then went to eat at the food places up on the pool deck. They had Donald's duck-in and Pinocchio's Pizza on one deck and then on the other they had Daisy's Delites and Cabana's.

For lunch that day we ate from Donald's/Pinocchio's. Cheeseburger and fries from Donald's and the best slice of BBQ chicken pizza from  Pinocchio's. We kinda just chilled by the pool until later that afternoon and watched the movies they had on the Funnel Vision (which was the big movie screen above the pool). We were able to see the border of Cuba as we sailed by.


Then, we went to play Disney movie trivia in the Promenade Lounge (got 16/20 correct!) and then watched Jack Jack's Diaper Dash which is where they race babies as they crawl across the floor in the lobby of the ship. Usually the babies take off crawling but this time 5 out of 5 babies cried! Haha! 

After that, we went to watch Mary Poppins Returns in Walt Disney Theater. I LOVE that movie!

As we were walking across the ship after the movie we ran into Mickey and the gang dancing through the ship. :-)


Afterwards, we headed back to the room to get dressed for the show and dinner.

Tonight, the show was Tangled: The Musical! If you know me at all, you know that Tangled is my FAVE movie, Rapunzel is my fave princess, and Flynn is my fave prince!! I was PUMPED about the show and dinner following at Rapunzel's Royal Table. Click HERE to watch Tangled: The Musical.

The entrance to the restaurant was amazing too because it looked like you walked right into the movie!







Y'all, my dreams came true when we ate at Rapunzel's Royal Table. haha. The restaurant was beautiful and I got to meet Rapunzel and Flynn (for the first time.) We were walking through and I totally caved in to my inner child for a moment when I saw Rapunzel because I elbowed Brianna and squealed "THERE'S RAPUNZEL!" hahaha.

For my appetizer, I ordered the Ravioli Tiroler which was "Filled with pulled beef and portobello mushrooms tossed in a Red Wine Thyme reduction served with roasted carrots and pearled onions.

For my soup/salad I ordered Potato Cream Soup (y'all, I'm ALL about some potato soup haha) and it was delicious. Loved it!!

For my entree I ordered Captain of the Guards Prime Rib of Beef which was with a "Double Baked Potato, Broccoli, Sweet Roasted Carrots, and a Red-Wine Veal Sauce." This was super good too. The potatoes were super cool looking and it was all delicious!

For dessert, I ordered Rapunzel's Fry Pan Sweet Bread, and tbh y'all I saw that it came in a frying pan and was like "I want that!" It was delicious too but I was honestly pumped that it came in a frying pan haha. 

While we ate, Flynn & Rapunzel and some of the guys from the Snuggly Ducking sang/performed. They apparently wanted us to sing along and dance but I missed the memo and kept eating and "got in trouble" by one of the Snuggly Ducking guys haha. He said "So, that's the girl who'd rather keep eating than participate in our songs." hahaha.




this day was probably my favorite because I love love love Tangled and this was like a dream come true honestly. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment