Saturday, September 21, 2019

MIA

Needless to say I've kinda been MIA when it comes to blogging lately. The biggest reasons are:

1. My computer has been messed up lately (for a while) but thanks to some lovely people from church, it is up and running again!

2. Life has been busy! After 2 years of working at the bank, I started a new job this summer! I now work at a local clothing store and work a few afternoons a week there. Also, school has started and I started NURSING SCHOOL about 4 or 5 weeks ago! :-) To say that it has been a little crazy would be an understatement! Getting back into the swing of having school every day during the week has taken some adjusting since before I only had school 2 days a week and could work the rest since I was only taking prerequisites. Now, the real deal has begun and school is every day and is intense. While it is stressful trying to keep up with due dates and content and stuff, it's also very, very exciting! Knowing that just 3 semesters (plus the remainder of this semester) stand between me and my dream of becoming a nurse is so crazy to me! 2 years from now and I will, Lord willing, be working as an RN and it's just so surreal. I can't wait!

That's all for now, but I am going to do my best to keep up with blogging because I love looking back and remembering things and being reminded of memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment