Thursday, March 14, 2019

Disney Cruise Day 4 {Marvel Day at Sea}

Okay, this was by far my fave day!! I'd never been on a cruise with Marvel Day at Sea and it was absolutely amazing!

Today we woke up around 9 and then went to eat the breakfast buffet at Cabana's. It was all super good-like I'm pretty sure you can't find any "bad" food on any Disney property. My favorite was the hashbrowns.

After breakfast we went to lay out on the pool deck to get some sun and watch the Marvel shows/movies that they had showing on the Funnel Vision above the pool.

We chilled out for most of the day and then went and got ready for dinner/shows early because we had a reservation to meet the superheros at 3:45. :-)

We waited in line to meet Spiderman, Black Panther, and Ironman. It was super awesome! The costumes looked great and it was just amazing!

After we met them, we went to a Mickey and Friends Superhero Party which was a tad childish haha. It was neat seeing the characters (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, & Pluto) in this show because they all had superhero tshirts on, but the show itself felt like a flash back to those elementary school "say no to drugs" things we used to have to watch! haha!

After this, we went to watch the nightly show which turned out to only be for kids too haha! Dr. Strange taught us qualities that superheros possess and taught us how to open portals with hula hoops LOL.

Afterwards, we went to eat supper at Lumiere's where they had their Marvel Night menu. While we were waiting to enter the restaurant, Groot, Gamora, and Star Lord on top of the balcony! So neat!



For my appetizer I tried the crab cakes! I'd never tried that before and they were pretty good! I was impressed!

For my soup I tried the Mushroom soup which I was a tad nervous about but it was actually really good too. (Once you learn to step out of your comfort zone a little bit and get used to all the fancy wording on the menus, ordering food is less intimidating haha!)

For my entree I ordered the ribeye and vegetables which was really awesome as well.

For dessert I ordered some apple crumble thing which was good, but had a really strong cinnamon flavor which I couldn't handle much of. Very good, but a little goes a long way. ha!

After this, we went to the Marvel live show and Y'ALL!! It was ah-mazing! I was super pumped to get home and show Mom & Dad the video I got of the show because it was absolutely amazing! Stan Lee even made an appearance in the video somehow and it was just so sweet!






No comments:

Post a Comment